NOTE: THIS BLOG IS A SATIRE CRONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM TO http://hanathesophisticated.blogspot.com/

Friday, January 9, 2009

Completely Insane

Apparently, the resignation letter of mine has not been completed yet during the end of this month . I refused to run away from the company when the time's goes by. Before I go, I have to improved in every part of potential of being a good employee. Besides, dont you know, Life's been stressful since several weeks ago. It's hard for me to get a wonderful nap at night. When writing a resignation letter, "it's important to keep your resignation letter as simple, brief, and focused as possible. It should also be positive." Otherwise, I want to include anything negatively or disparaging about the company.
Meanwhile, I do not want to became a notorious workers at the future. Thats why I'm maintaining my unpredictable emotion among others. Eventhough, sometimes the level of anger makes me feel like to murder someone and wants me to slapping his face with no humanity of life. I felt that emotion for many times before. It is just that I am frightened of being so.
Patience is passion tamed. I hear from the web elaborating the facts that our real blessings often appear to us in the shape of pains, losses and disappointments, but let us have patience and we soon shall see them in their proper figures. Which means, we will finally find the truth after searching the meaning of life.

No comments: