NOTE: THIS BLOG IS A SATIRE CRONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM TO http://hanathesophisticated.blogspot.com/

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Ralph Lauren

Last afternoon, I decided to go to KLCC by myself with a taxi because I wanted to buy a magnificent t-shirt by Ralph Lauren brand. I'm just wearing red t-shirt and a long jeans pants. hehe3...I am so excited to go there since there is so many branded clothes appearing in front of my eyes. Wow!! I saw a lot of foreigners clumping on the street, wondering of which shop should they go for their shopping places. Then, I went to the Third Floor, at the left hand side of the escalator which is my targetted shop since a few weeks ago a.k.a Ralph Lauren. It was luxurious shop with a lot of creative design with an enormous logo on the top of the clothes.

My ranking star for Ralph Lauren shop was 5 stars. Their service is totally satisfied. One of the staff girl are smiling all the times, by attending me by choosing the most suitable t-shirt that matched with my body shape. Lovely!! After I got 2 of my choices, I turned off to their changing room. Finally, I have been chosen my perfect polo shirt.

Now, all I have to do is to make sure that I got the paper back to keep as one of my collection branded paper back of my cupboard. hak3..After that, I left the shop with the brightest face, however my heart was palpitating with worried about my decreasing money inside my wallet.

After a moment, I went to the Kinokuniya Book Store. I bought a few fictions from the part of the shelves. I only chose 6 books for my instinct in couple months for reading. The music are moving slowly without disturbing us. I can felt the relaxation from there.

Then, I decided to go to Pizza Hut at the Ground Floor. I chose a small set of Hawaiian Tuna pizza, 1 regular glass of coke and a bowl of mushroom. It was so good. Besides, the waiter's was pretty friendly, I guess. They are working with fully heart. Yeahh..We can see from far u know. ;)...I glanced nervously at my watch shows it's time to go back home. Tomorrow, I am going to One Utama & IKEA with my parents...;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Honey, Polo Jeans and Ralph Lauren ain't the same.

Ralph lauren is Ralph Lauren. Polo Jeans is Polo Jeans.

Sure, Polo Jeans is a brand from Ralph Lauren. It's a denim inspired line from RL which has been DISCONTINUED in the united state. So, calling Polo Jeans as Ralph Lauren doesn't do justice towards RL.

It's like calling Armani Exchange or Emporio Armani as Giorgio Armani.