NOTE: THIS BLOG IS A SATIRE CRONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM TO http://hanathesophisticated.blogspot.com/

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Fashion & Beverage Food

Passionately, my life does not completed without shopping, myspace, hang out with friends, reading and relaxation. If you have any suggestion to explore your dream shopping complex destination, here there are the most luxurious place for women's(including me.;p) whom got an enormous salary in their pocket with impressive collection of international boutiques around the world in Kuala Lumpur.

Seriously, from the bottom of my heart, when we spend a lot of money for ourselves because of pleasure to deteriorated the beginning of magnificent life, go for it and enjoy yourselves. It is also the one of the most suitable therapy for those people toward the condition of being accusations mental sickness, I prolong.

Last time, I have been discussed with my neighbour, Atikah about the Pavilion. She said that there is no use to spend for something that quite expensive for us to buy while the other place like Petaling Street or Masjid India also provide the same brand with cheapest prizes. Wow, brilliant!

Unfortunately, I rejected her curious with my ideas about the real shopaholics like us to participated in mega mall provocation. I believe, we work hard until the end of the month, why don't we reward ourselves? We bought an expensive things, it does not mean we want to show off in front of the people. It depends on other people's perception and feeling's criticism for remarks. It just that we deserved what we got and hoping one day, we can afford all our dreams stuff in the future of grounded.
When my affordable salary comes up, I used to have my own credit card one day. Trust me..I will.;p

No comments: