NOTE: THIS BLOG IS A SATIRE CRONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM TO http://hanathesophisticated.blogspot.com/

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

The meaning of friendship.

Friends. What is exactly the meaning of friendship? What is friend's for? Friendship is one of her power of life. There are also can give me some inspiration to live in this world without any fear. Usually, I got many friends either in myspace or in reality life. I'm used to it since I were in childhood. I had so many experiences during period of life.
Actually, I have a lof of line's names to appear here . But then, I only choose some of friends who deserved the shimmering of friendship of mine.

My bestiest friend's I ever had.
Wani
Zam
Adie
Intan
Syikin
Jimmy
Afeez
Aish
Dani
Redz
Alya
Those friends know how to put a smile on my face. They are also always be there when I need them. True friends will go through good time and bad times. We listen each other, we laugh and cry together. We understand each other even other don't have a clue what's going on. Friendship means believing in someone else and supporting them through the happy and bad times.

Especially, Wani. I nodded that. She always there when I need her. She does not care who am I, what kind of behaviour I had, what types of friend I have now, she wont let me cry because of circumstances that could murder myself badly. I love you and I care about you too. Even she were damn busy, she must get to know my schedule of life. As long as I know, she was an humble person, friendly, caring, and independent. I am really thankfull of having her in my life.

A friend is someone who understands me and knows me inside out, helps keep me together and believes without a doubt, that I could move a mountain.(this sentence is cut & paste from Dan Seals's One Friend lyrics. Dek oooi....klau amik anything please credit to them back. This is plagiarized name nyer!)

And lastly, I would like to express my feeling to all my new friends all over the world, PLEASE appreciate your friends as long as your relationship is still going on.

No comments: