NOTE: THIS BLOG IS A SATIRE CRONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM TO http://hanathesophisticated.blogspot.com/

Friday, January 16, 2009

Hana@Bella's hobby

First of all, I would like to translate all my old blogs into an English way. Well, life is tough sometimes. We have to get strong enough to survived on this world. I do love to read fiction such as general fiction, horror, romance, and fantasy. I got a few collection in my library room at my home. Since I do not have anything to do after I am quitting my job several days ago, I decided to improve my proper English into an excellent ways. Pray for me, my little sweet friends. I know it is hard for me to start from the beginning, but I'm not going to break down. I will always try my best as long as I know what is the best for myself.
Actually, I was accepting all the fate and what Allah give means so much to me. Thanks Allah. Secondly, let me tell u about my adorable place that I usually to go. I love to shop at Pavilion, Mid Valley and KLCC. I was getting panic attacks obviously if my fellow friends can't make it to come along with me. Aahks!~! I prefer to choose only a few branded clothes such as Raoul, Ted Baker London, Zara, Mossimo Dutti and so on. I already posted it off into my link blog at the right hand site. Do click on it to get more details pertaining of fashion life style. This is one of my way to released my tension everytime when I finished to completed the whole month of working. Jengx!
Apparently, I have so much things to share about my personal life, food, education, hobbies, and habit. Lately, I love to enjoy to eat at Mc D, KFC, Burger Kings, Italian's food, Pizza Hut. Such a lovely delicious meal I believe. And It's true, those restaurant food has been established since ages ago. Then, my flair drink is Coke, orange juice, teh tarik, fresh water , and anything that I think it is sweet, I will totally drinked on it. Ha, by the way, I regularly eat at spectacular hotel in Kuala Lumpur like La Meridien, Renaissance, Impiana KLCC but not so often ok. hehehee..

After I explored the whole world by making research about dancing and music. I have been agreed to vote for the certain music in some other country around the world but by arguing of my own opinion, I'm going to choose my own culture dance which is Zapin. hahahaha.. When I look at them when they are dancing, one thing that flying in my mind(just wanted to hesitate into your small ears)- they are so gorgeous and cute. wakakakakak!!!

With youth and beauty, I do not want to be such an useless or feeble girl rather than consume to put some petrol into my deteriorated car just like that. Nowdays, I would not let ANYONE to constrain my belief and will always to look forward into my future. I will got everything that I wanted. Do continued to believing yourself and be an independent girl for your own purposes.

2 comments:

suryasah putra said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
suryasah putra said...
This comment has been removed by the author.