NOTE: THIS BLOG IS A SATIRE CRONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM TO http://hanathesophisticated.blogspot.com/

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

My dream vacation.


Do you see what I saw? Yes, a bunch of peoples are captured some pictures while enjoying their trip with their comrades. This place is belong to Barcelona, Spain. Barcelona contains 68 municipal parks, divided into 12 historical parks, 5 thematic (botanical parks) and 6 forest parks. Barcelona has many venues for live music and theatre, including the world-renowned Gran Teatre del Liceu opera theatre, the Teatre Nacional de Catalunya, the Teatre Lliure and the Palau de la Música Catalana concert hall.

One story is that she was exposed naked in the public square and a miraculous snowfall in mid-spring covered her nudity. There was more. The enraged Romans put her into a barrel with knives stuck into it and rolled it down a street (according to tradition, the one now called 'Baixada de Santa Eulalia'). The body of Saint Eulalia is entombed in the cathedral's crypt.

I was so impressed by what I had seen. Having nothing better to do, I began to search some of the photos of Barcelona's best places to visited. The Cathedral of Santa Eulalia is the cathedral seat of Archbishop of Barcelona, Spain. I remembered the conversation between me and Helmi(UK). He said that the Barcelona, Spain was known by the more familiar appellation of Spain. Yeah, I assumed to believe on this matter. Hiksss..;p

As expected, I used to go to London, Rome, France and Lebanon when the times goes by. I just have to wait, wait and wait until I found my true love to followed me through the vacation. Yet already receiving the signal of attraction, I felt..hehehehhee...
*speechless. her english speaks for itself. very delusional indeed

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

wei minah..used to maknanya 'pernah' atau 'kebiasaannya' dgn kaat lain benda dh lepas,,past tense..so pengunaan used to ko tu salah..ngok tul la

Anonymous said...

Aku suka tul baca blog minah ni masa tengah stress sebab lepas tu aku guling2 sakit perut gelak....
kuikuikui..

Anonymous said...

aku pun sama ahhh.
kalau stress, baca blog ni, cnfrm bol hilang stress.
wei minah. english kau tanak lagi haram ahhh kan?

Stavros said...

there's so eff-ing many mistakes in your english. if you're stupid enough to write, then don't! learn first then consider writing a blog again. hopefully you'll never will. amen.