NOTE: THIS BLOG IS A SATIRE CRONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM TO http://hanathesophisticated.blogspot.com/

Thursday, January 15, 2009

International Herald Tribune

Leadership is one of my education for this decade. I have my own myspace group which is [BAM]lil teDDy, An Intelligent & Integrity Group which is full of educated and glamorous members in myspace. I'm proud for that. I build this team since April 2007. Lately, my team member's is approximately 49 members. It's quite huge for a sophisticated women like me. heheheh..Fyi-I want to be an understanding leader which full of respectation in creativity of life.

What I am trying to explained here is that I wanted to promote this an international newpaper which called International Herald Tribune. Since our global economically is not going so smooth, let us spend some time to read on this newspaper. You absolutely can get this within RM 6.80 only, inside the Kinokuniya or Times Book Store in Kuala Lumpur.
In addition, France is one of my long term destination when I'm grow up later. I want to go there with my beloved person with the same interest in travelling. ;). I have to realized that I have to work hard to get what I wanted in my dream.
France is the birthday place of luxury fashion. France is nationally identity may seem wrapped up tight in the aura of luxury with elegant dress, sophisticated perfume, fabulous food and wine. There are also the fantastic country with many of surrounding cultural places. Guest what? Go and explore it. It will be the greatest moment you ever had in your circle life.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

POSER