NOTE: THIS BLOG IS A SATIRE CRONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM TO http://hanathesophisticated.blogspot.com/

Friday, January 9, 2009

New Publication Blog

Dear all, As everyone wonder to see my blog in English, truthly, I'm not really good in writing but then, from my opinion, I should try how far my English level could be distributed...Well, let's get started. Last Wednesday, my dad got a tournament bowling at Cosmo World, Mid Valley. I follow him at the back so that I could give him some inspiration to win the bowling game. Around 9.10 p.m, we had reached an agreement after talks with my sister to stay back as long as we can until the game is finished. The red team officially insisted that the monitoring group include the representative of high level comrades which has had political relations with the other group refused to accept the condition of the game.

The type of bowling ball dispute centres in replacement desire to sharply the price for the hamper winner while I'm seeking for the new fiction at the MPH Book Shop,Ground Floor. Their service is absolutely unsatisfied..I will give 0 star...Do you know why I'm being such a sarcastic women? When I ask them about the certain fiction with the title of mine, they could not get back to me to tell the books is not in our stock.I'm waiting and waiting like a madness old women waiting for her lost baby...Goshhh!!! The most horrendous part that I will never accept, is that she continue doing her shelving jobs??? What??How about me?? How about the book that I obtain to search?

Owh, well..Hence, I have been shivering at least..Standing inside the book shop without any alternatives to added advantage of my general fiction chosen. har3..After a few minutes, I take my verdict to moved my both legs outside the shop.

I had discovered some of luxurious branded shop in Mid Valley & The Gardens accused for the wounded in areas of shopping complex. They were too expensive for those unfamiliar richest people for Malaysian, I believe. I'm a kind of person who always managed my life with full of sumptuous style based an economically surrounding, habitual personality and demanded perfection.The most valuable sweetest memories I have ever kept is when myself having a fabulous time together with my beloved friends.;)..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG!!! your English is soooooooooo bad...menyesal baca , penat otak aku nak compute apa yang ko maksudkan...